We are currently seeking to fill the following position;
Balustrading Fabricator – TIG / MIG Welder
Rodico Engineering is a family owned business and has been operating for over 14 years. We are designers and manufactures of prestige architectural staircases, balustrading, gates and fencing in wrought iron, stainless steel and glass. Most of our work is custom made and of the highest quality.
We are looking for 2 new staff members to work in our steel/stainless steel workshop. Candidates should possess following qualities:
– Preferably be trade qualified and have steel/stainless steel work history
– Will have strong welding ability (MIG/TIG) and be able to read drawings
– Must be able to pass a weld test prior to employment
– Must have their own basic tools and transport
– Having forklift licence would be favourable
– Experience in the Balustrade industry would be well regarded
Work hours are: Monday to Thursday 7am – 3:30pm & Fridays 7am – 1pm at our Malaga, Perth factory.
We are looking for a reliable person who’s able to work independently and has a strong work ethic. The ideal candidate should have an eye for detail and take pride in their workmanship.
We are also willing to consider sponsoring an outstanding overseas candidate.
If you believe you meet these criteria or have further questions concerning the available positions, please contact Giulio Coletta on +61 08 9249 7799.
For more information or quote, visit us at:
50 Truganina Rd (Cnr Cusack Rd)
Or contact us via:
Phone: (08) 9249 7799
Fax: (08) 9249 7711
We are open:
Monday to Friday
7am to 5pm